Sunday, July 25, 2010

Paisley Turns Two




Paisley had a fun birthday this weekend. I did a mini spa session with her in the bathroom and she loved it! We took her to Arctic Circle and then she got a free birthday shake at the iceberg.

The next day we celebrated her birthday with my family. We had a gourmet taco salad bar and then a homemade ice cream bar. I turned the backyard into a water park for the kids. We set up the misters on the canopy, had water guns, water balloons, a swimming pool and it got really wet!

I was brave and made her cake. It was fun...but never again will I make something so detailed. It was marzipan flavored marshmallow fondant with vanilla cream filling. My mom gave all the families fireworks and goodies. What a fun week for the kids!!



















































































3 comments:

Joni said...

What a darling cake! I don't think I would have let anybody eat it! Happy Birthday, Paisley!

Katie Morgan said...

She is adorable! You are so creative!!

katester said...

That is the cutest cake ever! Please help me with Sienna's at the end of this month. We should get together so you can personally teach me...PLEASE!!! I love all the pics. Paisley's hair turned out so super cute.