We are leaving to Germany tomorrow morning. It's 10:52 pm and I should be in bed. I just wanted to put the last of these cute photos on my blog before our vacation begins.
Over the last couple weeks I have been making matching outfits for Paisley and her cousin. This they are about 6 months apart and it's their first time meeting each other. This will be fun! Gabe is excited too.
I made pillowcase dresses and scarf hats. I also made Paisley a strawberry bouquet hair clip to match her strawberry outfit that Grandma Bev gave her. We love dress ups!
Also, I'm selling my baby bandz business. I just don't have the time to keep up with it especially with all the other things on my plate. Less is always better.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Cute Little Strawberry
Posted by Unknown at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those outfits are soooo cute! You'll will have to teach me how to make them. Have a great trip!
Post a Comment