Our family won the $25 gift card prize this year for best costumes. I was a 1930's Hollywood Starlet, Manuel was a terrorist, Gabe was a cowboy and Paisley was a pumpkin patch princess fairy. It's funny how when you don't spend money on costumes and you make them yourselves you win. We had fun. I made cookies and zucchini soup. Earlier that day the kids and I went trick-or-treating at Manuel's work. I look forward to that every year. His whole company decs out two floors of the building for Halloween. Each department gets a budget and chooses a theme and then they compete against each other for prizes. It's so cool. They go all out and it looks just like a haunted house with fog and special effects. The kids loved it and got tons of candy. Manuel got a box of Halloween donuts for his birthday so we brought them to the party later.
That night we went with grandma and cousins to a pumpkin patch in Sandy where they played games and we rode another hay ride. Then it was back to Grandma's for dinner and a scary movie. It sure was fun!
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Grandma's Halloween Party
Posted by Unknown at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment