| Here is the quilt I made! My own little design. |
| I love the detail that my friend did on the stitch design |
| You can tell my pieces are all uneven. But I had never done this before, or will I ever do it again! |
| Hearts |
| leaves |
| A picture I made for the girls' bathroom |
| Cambrey loves her quilt! |
| A yummy dinner! |
| Love the pout lip! |
| The family playing games in the game room. And to think Manuel wanted me to get rid of this a couple of years ago. It was a gift I gave him for Christmas years ago. I'm glad I saved it. |
| Look at that game face! |
| That robe is getting kinda small! |
| A little rear view! |
| She loves the camera! |
| Showing off her splits! |
| Cousins playing! |
| Kyler's MVP award for hockey |
| Crista planting a flower she gave my mom. |
| Smurf or Avatar? She like to put blue eyeshadow on her forehead every day. |
| Paisley's favorite dress. She wants to wear it every Sunday. |
| Cambrey loves her hats! |
| Gabe's Tom and Jerry party |
| Easy cupcakes! |
| 10 boys!! |
| Making popcorn on Gabe's birthday and watching a Veggie Tales Bible movie |
| She's cute when she's sad |
| Gabe's popcorn bag. |
| Paisley was naughty so she was not allowed a popcorn bag, but cleverly managed to get baby sister to share with her. |
| The Farris Wheel at Lagoon. |
| Paisley's team took first place for both dances again! |
| The pies I made for my Mom for mother's day. |
| Mother's Day |
| Cousins dancing |
| Roasting marshmallows |
| Pizza at Gabe's party |
| Playing 'Pin the Cheese on Jerry'! |
| Ice cream |
| mmmmm!! |
| I love this picture! |
| Love the little model pose! |
| She loves to dress up! |
| Gabe loves his bed from Oma! |
| The front yard. |
| This is what you do when you don't have grass! |
| Gabe's party invitations |
| Add caption |
| Paisley's princess room. I made this canopy. |
| Lunch in the back of the car. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment