Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day and Week


We had such a nice week. The entrees for the week were homemade honey lemon chicken and stir fry and steak, salad and potatoes. We also had a yummy black forest parfait.

On Saturday Manuel took us to dinner at a new Mexican restaurant in Layton. It was decorated so cute and the food was good. That night we watched a romantic comedy and then I had made a Youtube play list of my most favorite romantic music videos of all time. the kids went to bed and I dimmed the lights and we had cute Valentine goblets with pink lemonade and chocolates. I had Manuel cuddle on the couch under a blanket with me while watched the music videos on our big screen TV. Thank goodness for the Wii - I forget sometimes we have the internet on our TV.

It was such a fun night and I felt so young and in love again. I recommend this!! From "Take my Breath away" - and old Celine Dion, Meat loaf, Mariah Carey and some 80's. It was so nice.

On Valentines Day morning we gave the kids their Valentine's and I gave Manuel an itunes gift card. What a nice day!



























0 comments: